Mobile clients and IBM SmartCloud iNotes
There are a number of third party CalDAV apps in the Android Market, but to date there is no official CalDAV app endorsed or provided by Google.
While IBM does not certify SmartCloud iNotes compatibility with any of these apps, the information you need to configure them might be similar to that needed by iOS devices seen here:https://apps.na.collabserv.com/help/topic/com.ibm.cloud.inotes.doc/t_setting_up_a_caldav_account_android.html?resultof=%22%63%61%6c%64%61%76%22%20
- Android AnDal
- Some users have studied various Android CalDAV apps, and determined that the one that works best with SmartCloud iNotes is called "AnDal".
- The following AnDal set up information is provided by some users who have set up the Android AnDal calendar to work with SmartCloud iNotes. IBM does not certify SmartCloud iNotes compatibility with Android AnDal, but provides this information for your convenience.
- Open the Andal app. Select the Menu soft button on your Android phone.
- Select Calendars.
- In the Calendars page, select the Menu soft button again to display two virtual buttons above the soft buttons.
- Select the Add Account button to display the CalDAV Account page.
- In the CalDAV Account page, enter the following information:
- Server: https://mail-usw.lotuslive.com/calendar/r/dav/users/your SmartCloud iNotes email address used for web login/
- User Name: your SmartCloud iNotes email address used for web login
- Password: your SmartCloud iNotes password used for web login
- For more information about AnDal, refer to:
- Note that there are some 'gaps' in this application, such as exception handling.
- Other third-party Android apps
- The following setup information provides a typical basic configuration for CalDAV on most third-party Android apps. Each CalDAV app has its own setup procedure. IBM does not certify SmartCloud iNotes compatibility with Android apps, but provides this information for your convenience.
1. URL: https://mail-usw.lotuslive.com/calendar/r/dav/users/your SmartCloud iNotes email address used for web login/
2. Port: 443
3. SSL: enabled
4. Server: https://mail-usw.lotuslive.com
5. Entry point: /calendar/r/dav/users/your SmartCloud iNotes email address used for web login/