- Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Accounts > Add account > Email.
- In the Add Account page, tap Exchange.
- Enter your full email address, for example email@example.com, and your password, and then tap Next.
If the device can't find your settings, you need to add them. If you have an Office 365 Exchanged email account in Server, enter outlook.office365.com, and then add your Username and Password. This is the same username and password you use for work or school.
- By default, Mail, Contacts, and Calendar information are synchronized. Tap Save.
- If you're prompted to create a passcode, tap Continue and type a numeric passcode. If you're prompted and don't set up a passcode, you can't view this account on your device. You can also set up a passcode later in your settings.
NOTE If you get a time-out message, your password or other information might be incorrect. Retype the information, and then try again.