To change the email notifications, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Yammer account. In the upper-right corner of the screen, click the ellipsis (…), and then click Edit Profile.
- In the column on the left side, click Notifications.
Note If you're a member of multiple networks, click the name of the network that you want to change the email notifications for. You'll have to change the notification settings for each network individually.
- In the Send me a digest of message activity drop-down list, select Never, Daily, or Weekly. This sets the frequency at which you'll receive a digest email message that summarizes the recent activity in your network.
- Under the Email me when... section header, clear the check box next to each update type that you don't want to be notified about.
- Under the There is new activity in the following Groups section header, select the check box next to each group that you want to receive real-time email updates for. You can clear a selected check box to stop updates for that group.
- Click Save at the bottom to put all the changes that you've made into effect.