- On Oct 1, 16:14 UTC Our backend voice provider began experiencing intermittent issues with inbound calls
- At 16:25 UTC the root cause was identified, and engineering was actively working to remediate the situation
- At 16:42 UTC some inbound calls intermittently continued to have issues
- At 16:55 UTC Normal service resumed. Vendor status page is here: http://status.twilio.com
- At 17:10 UTC Our independent testing confirms issue resolution.
Our Voice service provider has experienced a networking failure, causing increased errors on the Zendesk Voice service. Once resolved, the errors have subsided.