- Download and install Google Apps Sync for Outlook.
- Open the sync tool and follow the on-screen instructions to login with your Google Apps for Work email address.
Make sure you check Remember me.
- Optional: You can import mail from your old email address if you have your old Outlook storage file. Any imported data will appear in your Google Apps account on the web as well.
- Click Create profile > Start Microsoft Outlook.
We'll automatically create an Outlook profile for you using your Google Apps email address.
- From now on, Outlook will retrieve any emails, contacts info, calendar events, notes, and tasks sent to or from your Google Apps email address.