The option for turning off or turning on Conversation View in Gmail can be found in your account's General settings:
- Go to Gmail in your computer browser.
- Click or tap the gear icon at the top right corner of the Gmail screen.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- In the General tab, scroll down until you find the Conversation View section.
- To turn Conversation View on, select the radio button next to Conversation view on. To disable Gmail's Conversation View, select the button in front of Conversation view off.
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the screen.